Bremerhaven International Summer School 2016
- Period: August 12 to 25, 2016
- Objective: By the end of the course the students will have a better understanding of new trends in global Economics and Businesses and the corresponding internal and external dynamics of change in the socio-economic, financial, entrepreneurial and technological environments in a global, regional and intercultural context and be able to evaluate the global challenges and dynamic of change in this fields.
- Who is invited? undergraduates, graduates from all over the world.
During 6th June to 11th July 2016, International College KMUTNB arranged “ICCTE English for Academic Study Summer Course” for 8 Myanmar lecturers under the Technological University of Dawei and Technological High School of Dawei Development Project that initiated by Faculty of Technical Education, KMUTNB and Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The participants are Mr. Aung Pyaye Phyoe, Mr. Kaung Myat Naing, Ms. Tin Zar Lat, Ms. Swe Sin Soe, Ms. Su Mon Shwe, Ms. Ei Su Hlaing, Mr. Ye Win Naing and Ms. May Sandar Moe, respectively.
12 May 2016: Freshmen of International College of KMUTNB visited PTT Green in the City at Pravet District, Bangkok. PTT Green in the City is an urban forest project run by PTT’s Reforestation Institute to serve as a learning center and to raise understanding of the relationship between human and nature. The trip was part of Environment for Life course and part of the International College to instill the sense of environmental awareness and Green University idea to our students.
Special Seminar on “International Management in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME)” By Prof. Dr. Gerhard M. Feldmeier, Vice Rector, Hochschule Bremerhaven – University of Applied Sciences, Germany during March 21-25,2016.
Prof.Dr. Nyoman Pujawan, Head of Logistics & Supply Chain Management Laboratory and Head of Graduate Programs, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Surabaya, Indonesia delivered the Block Lecture on “Land Transport Management” at the International College, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok from January 25-27, 2016.
Fact and Figure about International College’s Freshy Camp
- 100 students (62 from 1st year / 38 from 2nd year)
- 10 foreign students (China, Cambodia, Vietnam)
- Number of student participate is 100, with 5 lecturers and 7 staffs.
On 11th June 2015, KMUTNB hosted MOU signing ceremony between HS-Bremerhaven, Germany and KMUTNB. Delegation led by Prof. Dr. Josef Stockemer, Rector of HS-Bremerhaven, Prof. Dr. Gerhard M. Feldmeier Vice Rector for International Affairs, Prof. Dr. Carsten Harms and Prof.Dr. Mathias Lindemann.